Instagram Tour Santorini
Instagram Tour Santorini
Day tour (Approx. 09:00 – 14:00) / Sunset tour (Approx. 15:00 – 20:00)
Visit the most iconic and Instagram worthy spots of Santorini with a private half-day island tour.
Capture the best pictures and tick off your bucket list!
From 300 €
- Itinerary: Oia village – Firostefani (Blue dome church) – Akrotiri lighthouse – Red Beach – Prophet Elias monastery – Santo winery.
- This tour is designed for those who want to capture the best pictures and visit the most important highlights of the island in just a few hours.
- All of our tours are private and can be customized based on your needs.
- Tour times are approximate and may vary during the season.
- Pick up and drop off from/to any desired point of your preference.
Your amazing tour will start with a visit to Oia village, the most instagrammable place of the island, if not Greece.
Wander in the charming narrow paths, admire the blue-domed chapels and the traditional white-washed houses built-in niches in the rock.
We will help you easily locate all of the hot-spots that you need to visit so you can capture some of the best pictures you have ever taken.
Continue to Firostefani, a village next to the capital of Fira that offers an amazing view of the volcano and the caldera.
Enjoy the view and take the famous picture of the Blue dome church with the volcano in the background, the one has been depicted in so many images of the island.
Continue to the south part of the island and the lighthouse of Akrotiri, one of the oldest lighthouses in Greece built in 1892. This is the perfect spot to relish the endless blue of the Aegean sea.
One of the most unique beaches you have ever seen is also located in the south part of the island.
The Red Beach is surely a place that you don’t want to miss while you are here. Take some pictures of this unique beach and admire the volcanic landscape.
Pass by the old capital of Pyrgos village and head up to Prophet Elias monastery, the highest point of the island.
From this vantage point, you can admire an exclusive view of the entire island and those around and take striking photographs.
Finally visit Santo winery, the biggest winery of the island, located on the west side. Words cannot describe the stunning view from this winery.
Take some beautiful pictures, shop at the winery market or enjoy a glass of wine and a world-class view.
- 4 or 5 hours private tour
- English or Spanish speaking driver/guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Wi-Fi access upon network availability
- Refreshing wet hand tissues
- Cold bottled water
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Cable car ticket if arriving by cruise ship (6 euro per person/per way)
- Personal expenses
- Wine tasting at Santo winery (Optional)
- Infant seat available
- Pick up for cruise ship passengers will be from the cruise port cable car exit. Your driver/guide will be holding a sign with your name
- Free cancellation if the tour is cancelled 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departur